Company Policy & Procedure
Companies with one or more employee likely have (or should have) written company programs, policies, and procedures in effect. How are these vital documents managed? Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your company have a centralized location for company policy and procedure documents? Do your employees know where it is?
- Do off site personnel have access to company policy and procedure documents?
- How are employees informed of changes to company policy or procedure?
- What process is followed to bring new employees up to speed on company policies and procedures?
- How much administrative time is spent printing and handling company policy documents?
- Do your employees know your company policies?
- Do your employees know your company procedures?
Clear communication is a key component to any successful organization. Let WorkerServices help improve communication across all channels in your company.